Ready for a BMX bike that can handle everything you throw at it? Then it’s time to hop on the Mongoose Legion L80, a step up from other BMX bikes with a lighter, slightly bigger frame, an integrated headset and wider tires. The L80 features a lightweight Mongoose 20.75″ top tube 4130 chromoly BMX frame with a Hi-Ten Steel fork and an integrated headset with rider-friendly geometry. 25x9T micro cassette gearing and dependable 2-piece tubular cromo cranks attach to an 8-spline spindle with a sealed mid bottom bracket for pedaling ease and less bike maintenance. The under mounted rear alloy U-brake stays out of your way when landing tricks, and it stops on light and strong 36-spoke alloy rims for added stability. 8.75″ Mongoose chromoly handlebars are held in place by a Mongoose top loader 48 mm stem, and the integrated Mongoose Pivotal saddle offers added comfort. It’s about time you found a bike that goes as hard as you do. There’s nothing you can’t do on a Mongoose. Warranty Support 800-626-2811.
- Mongoose 4130 chromoly BMX frame features an integrated headset with rider-friendly geometry; top tube measures 20.75 inch long
- 25x9T gearing with cassette driver and durable 2-piece tubular cromo 175 mm cranks for pedaling ease
- Rear alloy u-brake with alloy brake levers for crisp stops; light and strong alloy rims won’t weigh you down
- Alloy 4-bolt Thread less stem with 2-piece bar for added strength and durability
- High volume 2.4″ tires and comfortable, lightweight Mongoose Pivotal saddle complete the BMX experience